Afghan Pearl CBD resin is unique in its rich Oriental flavours, both very spicy, with a hint of citrus and woody scents. When cut, you'll find a dense, yet supple resin with an oily finish. Afghan Pearl has an attractive brown colour with a golden hue. Its dense appearance and high CBD content of up to 9% are highly appreciated by resin connoisseurs. Thanks to its CBD content, Afghan Pearl will have relaxing and soothing properties that will relieve any pain or stress.
In general, CBD resins have many therapeutic properties to improve your overall mental and physical state:
- Relaxing effects
- Relieves pain
- Reduces symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression
- Increases the quality of your sleep
- Improves mood
- Helps prevent the growth of harmful micro-organisms and combat existing ones
- Improves concentration and memory
Origin of the strain
CBD resin, also known as hashish, is extracted from the trichomes of a hybrid Afghani plant. This plant is the result of a long process of selection and cross-breeding by professional cannabis growers to produce a hybrid resin with a high CBD content.
Afghan Pearl is originally a cross between Afghani, Jamaican Pearl and Hindu Kush CBD. The tropical aroma comes from the Jamaican Pearl.
How to use it
Consumption of our resins :
- Infuse for about ten minutes in a fatty substance or as an herbal tea in hot water.
- To be taken orally by mixing the flower with fats for baking or other food preparations.
- By inhalation by spraying at over 170 degrees with a spray bottle.
Type de culture : Indoor
Souche : Afghan Kush
Taux de CBD : +- 9%
Taux de THC : < 0,2%
Note: Our CBD flowers and resins are organically grown in Europe, free of pesticides and in compliance with European law, containing less than 0.2% THC.
There are no reviews yet.