Please take a few minutes to read Pure-Extract-Cbd B.V.'s ("Pure-Extract-Cbd" or "we") terms and conditions of use of the website and terms and conditions of sale ("T&Cs"). These terms and conditions contain important information about you as a user of our website and as a purchaser of our products, and apply to all products used or purchased on our website. This website and all related services are expressly subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions. By using our website, purchasing products or subscribing to any of our services, you automatically agree to these terms and conditions, including any future changes made available by publication on our website or otherwise notified. Pure-Extract-Cbd provides access to this website and its products and services exclusively on the basis of your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the T&Cs, you may not use our website or services, or purchase our products. Any inconsistencies in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions may not be used against Pure-Extract-Cbd.
1. These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) apply to the use of the Pure-Extract-Cbd website (pure-extract-cbd.com and all associated sub-domains: "website") and all Pure-Extract-Cbd products, offers, deliveries, and services, and any other agreements entered into with or on behalf of Pure-Extract-Cbd, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
2. By using the website and ordering products or subscribing to services via the website, the customer ("customer" or "you") automatically gives Pure-Extract-Cbd the agreement to the latest version of these T&Cs.
3. All content published on the Pure-Extract-Cbd website (including logos, trademarks, copyrights, etc.) is the intellectual property of Pure-Extract-Cbd , and without the express prior permission of Pure-Extract-Cbd , may not be distributed, modified, or used in any way.
4. By using the website and accepting these T&Cs, you represent that you are of legal age in your country of residence, and that the purchase and use of our products or services are legal in your place of residence or intended destination. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that this requirement is met, and Pure-Extract-Cbd accepts no responsibility in this regard.
5. We reserve the right to refuse the conclusion of a contract or the provision of services at any time, without giving reasons.
1. All information on the website or in other documents written by Pure-Extract-Cbd has been prepared with the greatest possible care. However, Pure-Extract-Cbd cannot guarantee that all such information is correct, complete and/or up-to-date. Pure-Extract-Cbd reserves the right to change any information on the site or in other written materials without notice. You confirm that it is your responsibility to verify all information regarding any changes.
2. All information provided by Pure-Extract-Cbd on its website, or in any other way, about our products and services is intended to provide general information only, and should not be construed as representing medical knowledge or advice. Any decision made by the customer regarding the use of our products and services based on information provided by Pure-Extract-Cbd is the customer's personal responsibility and at the customer's own risk.
3. Pure-Extract-Cbd reserves the right, at any time and without liability to its customers or third parties, to change the products and services provided, and to withdraw products and services from its range.
4. Pure-Extract-Cbd may from time to time post special offers for its products and services on its website. We reserve the right to modify, restrict, or withdraw such offers entirely, at our sole discretion.
5. Furthermore, we reserve the right, without being obliged to do so, subject to our judgement and without giving reasons, to limit or discontinue at any time the sale of products or the provision of services to an individual customer, to a third party, or in countries or regional jurisdictions.
6. We cannot guarantee that our internet and services will operate without interruption or error. In the event of a failure or interruption, Pure-Extract-Cbd will contact the customer to identify an appropriate solution.
All personal data of the customer is processed and protected by Pure-Extract-Cbd as described in our data protection declaration. The data protection declaration forms an integral part of our GTC. For more information, please see our data protection policy.
1. The offer of products on the website shall not be considered as a commitment by Pure-Extract-Cbd to conclude a sales contract. As the products are not necessarily available in stock at all times, the customer cannot immediately conclude a purchase contract by placing an order.
2. By confirming your order, the order becomes binding and remains binding for a period of 7 working days. The mere confirmation of receipt of the order by Pure-Extract-Cbd does not constitute the conclusion of a contract.
3. Although we make every effort to ensure that all information and specifications on our website or in other written materials are accurate, errors and omissions may occur. We reserve the right to correct these as we see fit and to update or cancel any order which is or may be affected by such corrections.
4. An agreement between Pure-Extract-Cbd and yourself will be established as soon as the ordered products are sent to you. Pure-Extract-Cbd reserves the right to refuse to enter into an agreement in whole or in part without giving reasons.
5. In the event that a customer's order is cancelled, restricted or suspended, Pure-Extract-Cbd will make all reasonable efforts to contact the customer to explain the situation.
1. All prices quoted by Pure-Extract-Cbd on its website and in other written material are inclusive of statutory VAT. All costs included in the price are clearly indicated. Any additional costs shall be indicated separately and shall be paid by the customer.
2. The products are sent by Pure-Extract-Cbd, based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Customs duties, import taxes and costs are at the customer's expense. Pure-Extract-Cbd has no influence on these additional costs and is not in a position to give information on these costs. For more information, please contact the customs authorities in your country of destination.
3. The purchase price must be paid in advance by the customer and will be required upon conclusion of the contract. Products shall not be delivered to the customer until the full purchase price has been received. In the event of late payment, Pure-Extract-Cbd reserves the right to terminate the contract without delay.
4. The methods of payment we accept are specified on the website. We reserve the right to change these methods at any time at our discretion.
1. Generally, products will be delivered to the delivery address you provide when you place your order within 2-8 working days, provided the products in question are available. For delivery to certain countries, a longer delivery time may apply; please consult our website for more information. All delivery terms are legally non-binding and failure to comply with these terms does not give you the right to withdraw from the contract.
2. If Pure-Extract-Cbd's delivery is late, you must first allow us an additional period of at least 20 working days during which we can still perform the contract before you can terminate it. In the event of termination of the contract, Pure-Extract-Cbd shall not refund more than the purchase price. Any liability for compensation in the event of delay or failure to deliver is excluded.
3. The customer must accept partial deliveries if, for example, part of the ordered products is no longer available or can only be delivered at a later date.
4. The place of performance shall be the place where the products are handed over by Pure-Extract-Cbd to the Dutch postal service (or to another transport company). The benefits and risks are transferred to the customer when the products are sent. Pure-Extract-Cbd is liable for loss of or damage to products during transport.
1. Pure-Extract-Cbd shall be liable for defects in purchased products in accordance with the provisions of the Dutch Code of Obligations (CO). The customer is obliged to inspect the products immediately after receipt and to inform Pure-Extract-Cbd in writing of any defects within 7 days; otherwise the products shall be deemed to have been approved. Hidden defects must also be reported to Pure-Extract-Cbd in writing within 7 days of discovery.
2. All Pure-Extract-Cbd products are based on natural products and are subject to natural variations. In the event of deviations (in colour, smell, taste, etc.), we accept no responsibility.
3. All products are offered as is. Different images, information or descriptions of products on the website or in other documents written by Pure-Extract-Cbd cannot be considered as a guarantee of particular characteristics.
4. Defective products must be returned to Pure-Extract-Cbd for inspection at Corkstraat 46, 3047 AC Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Pure-Extract-Cbd shall be entitled to provide replacement products or to refund the purchase price. In case of a refund of the purchase price, the import taxes will not be refunded. Pure-Extract-Cbd l is not liable for losses incurred by the customer due to defective products. In accordance with Article 210 paragraph 1 of the Swiss Code of Obligations (CO), warranty claims are subject to a time limit of two years.
5. If you are not satisfied with your order, you have the right to return the products to Pure-Extract-Cbd within 14 days of receiving the products. Please contact customer service in a timely manner. Where possible, products should be returned sealed, unopened, unused, undamaged and in their original packaging. As soon as we have received the returned products and the return conditions have been met, the purchase price will be refunded; the return costs will not be refunded.
1. To the extent permitted by law, all liability of Pure-Extract-Cbd or any other company affiliated with Pure-Extract-Cbd for damage or loss suffered by the customer in connection with the conclusion of the contract of sale or the use of Pure-Extract-Cbd's products and services is excluded.
2. The customer agrees that the use of the products and services offered by Pure-Extract-Cbd are at the customer's own risk.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints about our products and services, please contact our customer service department by phone or email (contact information on the website). Pure-Extract-Cbd will make every reasonable effort to contact you within 3 business days.
We reserve the right to amend or supplement the GTC at any time without prior notice. The latest version of the GTC shall be published on our website or otherwise notified.
1. Should any provision of these GTC be or become wholly or partially ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by a provision that corresponds as closely as possible to the original intention of the parties.
2. The agreement between Pure-Extract-Cbd, the customer, and these GTC shall be governed exclusively by Dutch substantive law, to the exclusion of conflict of laws rules. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) is expressly excluded.
3. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the contract between Pure-Extract-Cbd, the customer, and these GTC (including the valid acceptance thereof) shall be submitted exclusively to the court at the place of business of Pure-Extract-Cbd.
The website is operated by Pure-Extract-Cbd, Corkstraat 46, 3047 AC Rotterdam, The Netherlands. If you have any questions about the site and its content, please contact our customer service department in writing or by email (contact details on the site).